Last Updated: 27-06-2018
Tselios.gr values seriously the privacy and security of the information that you share with us through “https://tselios.gr“. We are committed to protecting your personal identifiable information and you must feel comfortable using our secure HTTPS website. It is important that you understand how we collect, use, and maintain your personal data. This statement deals with: (a) personal identifiable information that may be collected by us on our site and, (b) cookies policy, according to the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This statement does not apply to other entities that we do not own or control or persons that are not our employees, agents or within our control.
By using the “https://tselios.gr” website you consent to the terms and data practices described in this statement.
Data Protection Officer (DPO) – Contact Details
If you have any questions about the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your personal identifiable information, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Tselios Nikolaos & SIA O.E.
25 Martiou 91-93 Petroupoli,
132 31 Athens, Greece.
Attn: Mr Tselios Nikolaos
Email: [email protected]
What personal data we collect and why
Personal Identifiable Information
We collect only the required personal identifiable information for communication purposes regarding our services. Such information is your Name & E-mail Address.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
We gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Identifiable Information comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Personal Information data is only collected from you only if you voluntarily submit it to us.
In case you do not agree to provide us with the above-mentioned personal identifiable information, you will not be able to use any of our services through “https://tselios.gr” website.
Use of your Personal Identifiable Information
Tselios.gr collects and uses your personal identifiable information to operate the “https://tselios.gr“ website and deliver its services.
We do not (in any way) sell, rent or lease our customer personal identifiable information to third parties.
Also we do not ask you to provide us any Sensitive Personal Information through our website, such as race, religion, or political affiliations. If such sensitive personal information inadvertently reach in our possession through the Tselios.gr website, we are committed not to use or disclose them.
We use your personal identifiable information for communication purposes and to deliver our services, as also as detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm our website, or the public. We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on “https://tselios.gr” website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Tselios Nikolaos & SIA O.E.; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Tselios.gr visitors, or the public.
Legal grounds for processing Personal Identifiable Information
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- Our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you.
- Explicit consent that you have given.
- Legal obligations.
How long we retain your Personal Identifiable Information
We process and hold your personal identifiable information for as long as is necessary to provide the services you have requested or until you exercise your right to be forgotten, as explained below. Customer service invoices are held for a minimum of 10 years in accordance with applicable laws for legal, audit & tax purposes.
Right to be forgotten
You have the right (any time) to request the deletion of your personal identifiable information that you have submitted on the “https://tselios.gr” website – which includes:
- Your Name & E-mail Address.
- The IP address you have used to enter on the “https://tselios.gr“ website.
- Your consent(s) you have given for the cookies usage on your browser.
If you want to correct, get a copy or permanently delete your personal identifiable information on our website (only if you have submitted such information to us), please contact our Data Protection Officer at the Postal and/or Email address stated above including your Full Name and identification particulars and such other information that we require to identify you and the relevant personal data.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are a fundamental part of the Web, as they allow sessions and in general to identify and track visitors during their navigation actions on any website.
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These strictly necessary cookies are essential for the Tselios.gr website operation and basic functions like the TLS (Transport Layer Security) handshake protocol, which is responsible for establishing a secure session between your browser and our server, for saving your preferences for Cookie settings and for accessing the secure areas of the Tselios.gr website. They are not stored on your computer or mobile phone and are cleared when your browser or tab is closed.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about your use of the “https://tselios.gr” website and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, Analytic Cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the website, allow us to see the overall patterns of usage on the “https://tselios.gr” website, help us to record any difficulties you encounter on our site, and show us whether our pages are performing or not. They are stored on your computer or mobile phone for a certain amount of time.
- Third-party Cookies: These cookies are used for Advertising purposes (re-targeting or re-marketing) and for behavioral advertising. Specific pages on Tselios.gr website containing tags such us the Facebook Pixel and Google AdWords Tag. These tracking techniques allow us to track a visitor or their device across different websites so our advertising campaigns be better targeted to their interests. They are stored on your computer or mobile phone for a certain amount of time.
More information about the exact types of Cookies used on Tselios.gr website you can find on our Cookie Consent Banner.
Embedded content from other websites
Regarding the new EU General Data Protection Regulation, also known as GDPR, you retain the following rights about the usage of cookies, when you visit the “https://tselios.gr” website: (a) to give us your full consent for the Cookies usage; (b) to choose only certain types of cookies to be installed; and, (c) to refuse all the Cookies usage, except a limited number of necessary cookies.
Please note that the option to disable or dismiss some of the necessary cookies such as the secure HTTPS cookies is not permitted for your protection. If you choose so, you can do it manually through your browser settings. Also please be aware that if the majority of the other cookies are disabled or dismiss, not all features of the Tselios.gr website may operate as intended.
Tselios.gr website may includes links towards other sites that are not checked and verified by the site it self. Tselios.gr website cannot held responsible and is not in charge in case these sites do not follow the terms and conditions regarding privacy policies.
Changes to this Statement